Want something fun and unique to do with a few friends, a corporate team outing, a bridal party, a family get together, or just a chance to get out of the house? Then plan to attend our Soy Fun Soiree, at the Happy Flamingo Gift Shop, where you’ll create your own soy candle!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our “Soy Fun Soiree” is a hands-on pour your own candle event. It is approximately 1 hour long and there are 10 seats available. We’ll first go over the steps to make your candle and then help you select the perfect fragrance blend from over 50 quality fragrance oils. You will be mixing your selected oils with premium soy wax, wicking your jar, pouring your custom blend into the jar, and decorating your beautiful candle with a charm and ribbon of your choice. After pouring your candle, we will discuss how to properly burn a candle, fire safety, and other helpful tips.
You’ll have the choice of making two 4 oz candles which will be available for pick-up in an hour or one 8 oz candle which will be ready in two hours. This is a perfect time for you to browse our gift shop or enjoy a bite to eat at Paul’s Chicago Pizza, Skyway Cafe, or Thai Wok restaurants (all our neighbors in Bayview Plaza). You may pick up your candle after your meal, or later the same day (Saturday, before 5pm); we can hold your candle(s) until the end of the month – please pick up during our normal business hours (Tues-Fri 11am to 6pm and Sat 11am to 5pm).
Pricing is $25 per person for a maximum of up to 10 people. At checkout, add the name of the person(s) taking the class to the “ORDER NOTES”
(even though it says optional). This will be your registration for the class. Classes are limited to 10 spots, so registration will close once the seats are reserved. At this time, attendees must be at least 18 years of age.
SAVE YOUR SPOT!
Purchasing a ticket is required to attend
. Click on “Add to Cart” below to reserve your spot.
- Reserve your spot – up to 10 people per event by purchasing your ticket.
- Please no outside food & drink (except for bottled water) in our store.
- We do not host private parties at this time.
- COVID-19 precautions: **Masks are highly recommended as we will all be working in an enclosed area. Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.** If you are not comfortable around people in enclosed spaces then please check back with us at a later date.
- If you need to cancel, contact us within 48 hours. If you cancel within that time frame, we can refund your payment back to your credit card (minus the processing fee).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.